Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Yeah! The weather is superb today! Took off today not becos I have a valentine to spend with, but I need to rest k! last 2 days went to Kukup, Malaysia with my family and relatives, cousins whatever lol. Go there like Eat and talk and sing song~, some were playing mahjong, some sing song lor, or sleep? lol at night not bad, can buy firework and play~

I so long never update wor, I shall try and update some pics I took.

Recently been trying to learn piano wor, but I think i'm not putting in enough effort wor... suppose to go friend house to learn a bit, but he suddenly not free wor. So I sit at home nua lor, at least I still have my beloved com right? = ) always right in front of me *hug hug my com*

My dad told me got bee hoon, and this brown sugar drink. =.= i tell u, the drink super sweet can? worst than 1 bottle of coke. and the beehoon, gawd? Super no taste can? Next time can just buy me big breakfast? In my dream hor? lol

Ok everyone, drink more water and take care and hope you enjoy your valentine day and those who are single like me, hope you all can find your other half soon and last long! *bai tou xie lao* = )

No comments:

Post a Comment