Gawd, every week feels damn slow can....really can't wait till I faster ord...get outta there...hoping some day i can get out of the 5.30am wake up routine...but after I ord if i get in SIM, I probably need to do the same thing again!
Ok today stomach still not feeling well! omg 3 days already? or 2? sian la...
Today came home, my mom told me I need to attend my godma's mother funeral, I was like huh? I never even see her b4. Maybe thurs night i wont go ba if i can....friday i think can't avoid...i need to pangseh the section outing liao...good and bad so ya. Sat! Aska bday!, i also need to go! omg...and my mom say i need to go alone cos she need to take care of Aska. AHHH~~~~Alone?!
~You know I'd do anything for ya~
Ok good night everyone! take care and drink more water. oyasumi~!
No comments:
Post a Comment